TRAC Outdoors Bilge Pump - 800/1100 GPH - Automatic 
Bilge Pump - 800/1100 GPH - Automatic
The TRAC 69311 Automatic Bilge Pump is a submersible 600 GPH pump. This automatic, self-priming bilge pump is ideal for all watercraft. It is ignition protected, has a low power draw and can run dry without damage. Designed for easy installation and retrofitting, the bilge pump has a cartridge-style pump head and universal strainer base.
This automatic bilge pump has an integrated float switch that allows for automatic ON/OFF functionality.
Universal strainer base is connection-compatible to fit Attwood Tsunami, Rule, Johnson/Mayfair cartridge pumps. Screw mounting holes match Rule and Attwood Tsunami.
- Cartridge style pump head
- Pump body accepts both 3/4” and 1-1/8” screw-on outlets. Each outlet has an O-ring for easy maneuverability without stripping
- Strainer base also includes side mounting option for tight spaces
- Runs dry without damage
- Meets ABYC, NMMA, Coast Guard and ISO marine standards
- Operation - Automatic
- Flow Rate (3/4" outlet) - 800 GPH
- Flow Rate (1-1/8" outlet) - 1100 GPH
- Discharge Outlet - 3/4" and 1-1/8"
- Voltage - 12 V
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gallons Per Hour: 800/1100
- Gallons Per Minute: 10/18.33
- Volts: 12
- Outlet Size: .75
- Type: Pumps/Drives
- Operation: Automatic
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 8"L WT: 1.05 lbs
- UPC: 666996100126
Owner's Manual (pdf)